Customer Engineer, Monitoring
Emerson Network Power (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228467
- Maintains customer satisfaction by scheduling, conduct service, evaluating service, and method of service delivery and system while providing prompt service under requirement and problem-solving, resources; support other Customer Service Engineers (CE).
- Responsible for the service timelines according to customer’s requirements, SOW, KPI, SLA and quality of technical support enabling them to answer to customer’s enquiries
- Accomplishes customer service objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling other CEs; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives (eg. SOW, SLA, KPI, BCP) by contributing customer service information and recommendations and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing service productivity, quality, and assurance world-class service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Coordinate and track of activities and coordinators’ performance against the customer SOW, SLA, KPI and other related objectives for the account assigned.
- Deliver service plans through operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational delivery; mapping solution; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimate and budget
- Assist in formulate service action plan and schedule by determining specifications; coordinating and supervise contractors; comply with master schedules; coordinating and integrating requirement with all 3rd parties involved; updating cost estimates; aimed at sustaining and improving customers’ requirement.
- Maintains Emerson’s products and systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repair and corrective maintenance; coordinating shut-down and installations.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with the HSE code and legal regulations;
- Assist all parties in cases of customer’s inquiries
- Assist in monitoring pricing levels and pricing strategies of labor, spare parts , maintenance service contracts and other service products
- Perform other work as maybe assigned by immediate superior.
- Service Excellence, Goal-oriented, Good interpersonal skills, Self driven and can work under pressure
- Good communication, Delegation skills in English and local language.
- Understand quality management, Process Improvement, Foster Teamwork, Giving Good Feedback
- Understand Emerson’s objective, customer requirements, products, services, operation and processes
- Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related Engineering or equivalent fields.
- Computer Literate: MS Offices, MS Project, AutoCAD
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Project Engineer, or Application Engineer; with at least 1-2 years as Service Engineer is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emerson Network Power (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Emerson Network Power (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR), is the global leader in enabling Business-Critical Continuity™ from grid to chip for telecommunication networks, data centers, health care and industrial facilities. Emerson Network Power provides innovative solutions and expertise in areas including AC and DC power and precision cooling systems, embedded computing and power, integrated racks and enclosures, power switching and controls, monitoring, and connectivity. All solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians. Learn more about Emerson Network Power products and services at www.emersonnetworkpower.com.