Customer Due Diligence (CDD) - Maker ( 6 Months Contract )
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218317
Employer Ref. CDD_CIB
- Retrieve cases assigned to job holder and keep productivity log updated of completion status
- Retrieve data from multiple system or hard copy sources and capture them to the destination system
- Review data consistency across various documents and system data according to pre-set guidelines
- Use search engine and analyse result according to pre-set guidelines
- All work must be completed in strict adherence to operating manuals without deviations
- University graduate preferred with 1-2 years in providing clerical support in a business operations for college graduates
- English proficiency to be tested in interview process is required.
- High-level of Computer literacy; especially high proficiency in data entry skills with accuracy
- Detailed minded and able to perform multiple and complicated steps
- Exercise care in protecting confidential customer data
- Productivity driven
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.