CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE – INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TRADER
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244873
Employer Ref. 641DBJP
Our client is anindustrial automation trader. They are now looking for a Customer Care Representative.
Bangkok - Chatuchak
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000 Baht/month
- Deliver the highest quality of service to internal and external customers through pre‑sales and post-sales customer service functions in a timely manner.
- Handle part returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules.
- Improvecustomer experience - manage complaints and liaise with internal stakeholders (logistics, finance, business units, etc.)
- Visit distributors and suggest methods to improve customer service operations and turnaround times.
- Develop competency of distributors in eCom/SAP/WebUI.
- Schedule returns and credit – verify and manage bi-yearly returns from distributors.
- Manage claims and credits from distributors.
- Maintain reports on customer correspondence and use the same for data analysis, reporting and suggesting improvements.
- Male or female, Thai nationals only.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field; MBA is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- At least 3 years of experience in handling customer operations / business processes.
- Experience working on SAP platform is highly preferred.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.