Customer Care Officer
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249245
Let’s support better!
In this position, you will build up excellent after-sales service from your passion, manage strong relationship with our valued clients, maintain efficient internal system and provide assistance to support Great Sales Team!
- Respond to customers and jobseekers’ requests, resolve queries at the first point of contact wherever possible.
- Efficiently monitor ad results and make resolutions when necessary.
- Conduct Outbound calls in order to promote the Recruitment Centre system by advising customers of the features & functions.
- Keep up to date with any marketing, product, finance or fraudulent activity to ensure queries can be responded accurately and clearly.
- Handle non-sales inquiries of clients such as password reset, log in problems, any kind of “how to” issues and other assistance they may have.
- Collect and update any relevant data relating to feedback /complaints / recurring issues and provide reports and insights.
- Assist customers in posting job advertisements.
The Ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Good command of English (650 TOEIC score or higher is preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of customer care experience working in an office environment.
- Service mind, polite, friendly, tactful and well presented to do the job.
- Detail attentive, Multi-tasker, Team Player, Communicate well and has Problem Solving skills.
- Good prioritization and follow-up skills, including the ability to effectively balance quality and quantity of output.
- Excellent computer and internet skills, especially Microsoft Office and email.
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you.
Interested candidates, please submit your online application in English with recent photograph, stating personal detail with full history of working experience, current and expected salary via Apply Now button.
1 Empire Tower III, Unit 2607-2608
26th Floor, South Sathorn,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Website : www.jobsdb.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to jobsDB Thailand
About jobsDB Thailand
JobStreet.com and jobsDB.com (A SEEK Company) is the leading job portal and Asia's preferred destination for candidates and hirers. As part of the SEEK family, we leverage world-class products to match talented candidates with reputable hirer across the region.
We are a multinational Company and our presence span across 8 countries namely Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam, China.
We are committed and focused on "Improving lives through better careers".