Cultural Support Officer, German (Interpreter)
Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214100
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent (any field)
- To be service minded and have good personality.
- To have good human relation and an interpersonal skills.
- To be able to cope well when under pressure.
- Excellent communication levels including speaking, writing and listening skill. Medical background in highly recommended
- Thai / English
- Special language (German)
- Be responsible, punctual and be trusted in confidential matters.
- Patient’s right recognition
- Computer literate.
- Able to work weekends and bank holidays.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
About Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
Bumrungrad Hospital was founded in 1980 and is Southeast Asia's largest private hospital. Bumrungrad treats over 850,000 patients per year of which 270,000 patients are from outside Thailand. Bumrungrad is the first hospital in Asia to be certified by the US-based Joint Commission on International Accreditation (JCIA). Bumrungrad has been listed on the Stock of Exchange of Thailand since 1989. BH International (BHI) was established in 2002 to provide international standard healthcare consulting and management services throughout Asia.