CSR (CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE)
Katoen Natie (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224511
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communication and implementation regarding order receiving, reporting, declaring inquires and facilitating to customer and operation unit as appropriate
- Ensure that all the required equipment is available at all times in the quantity as needed.
- Check on inventory stock for all products on the required intervals.
- Operates as an interface between Operations / Warehouse regarding all activities included customer.
- Preparation of reports to customer, either internal or external, in accordance with applicable requirement.
- Prepare a report for invoicing and handed over to accounting department.
- Report any unclear situation regarding operations directly to the Administration & Customer Relationship Manager
- Report any irregularities on unsafe work situations.
- Follow all the rules and regulations as stated in the company rules and regulations.
- Perform all activities as requested with the highest attention on safety, quality and productivity.
- Ensure that the operated equipment is maintained in the most appropriate way as trained regarding to the function.
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the used equipment and workplace.
- Ensure that all job related documents contain the correct information about all executed activities before transfer to accounting department.
- Monitoring the related documents and filing in proper before send to the responsible section.
- All other tasks assigned by Direct superior and members of the management team.
- Age : 22 – 30 Years
- Education : Bachelor in any field.
- Special Skill : None
- Computer : Experience with most common used computer software programs
- Experience : Minimum 1-3 year experience in a comparable work environment
- Language : Native Thai preferable knowledge English
- Willing to relocate in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Pluak Daeng, Rayong.
AUTHORITIES (e.g. SIGNING, VOUCHERS, INDENTS, PERMITS, Etc.)
- Signing of job related documents only
Competitive remuneration package as well as accommodation allowances are provided. If you are interested, please send us your application letter together with your resume to
Human Resources Department
Katoen Natie Thailand Limited
64/26 Moo 4, Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate,
T. Pluak Daeng, A. Pluak Daeng,
Rayong, 21140, Thailand
or submit your document to us by click " Apply Now "
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Katoen Natie (Thailand) Ltd.
About Katoen Natie (Thailand) Ltd.
Katoen Natie N.V. is a 160 years old company active in logistics for Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Automotive, Consumer goods, Commodities and Port Operation with current activities in 26 countries. The head office is located in Antwerp, Belgium. Katoen Natie is a fast growing company having for motto “Our people make the difference”:
In Thailand, Katoen Natie (Thailand ) Ltd, is a subsidiary of Katoen Natie N.V. and is located in the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong), currently providing 100,000 m² of factory/warehouse space with further plans for expansion in the near future and currently, we are looking for a new colleague.
More Jobs from this employer