Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
Bangkok Payment Solutions (a BTS Group company)
Bangkok Payment Solutions is Thailand's largest mass transportation system integrator specializing in payments and payment technologies. BPS continues to expand domestically and internationally working with the largest mass transportation companies and payments companies in the world. Our clients include the BTS Skytrain, Rabbit Card/Carrot Rewards, BMCL Subway, Thai Ministry of Transportation and VIX Technology (technology provider for Hong Kong Octopus, Singapore EZLink, San Francisco Clipper, Beijing Yikatong, etc...)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001325955
- Responsible for software developments and procedures.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving
- Prepares system and functional specifications for integration and deployment
- Prepares test plans and procedures for software/system testing
- Assist in preventive and corrective Kiosk and AFC system
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- At least 3 years of work experiences in IT industry in software development, system analysis and design.
- Over 6 years of work experiences in IT industry will be considered as Senior Developer
- Proficient in C# or .Net Framework development.
- Solid knowledge of UI desktop development
- WPF experience is preferred.
- Experience on Window Application or Window Service is an advantage
- Knowledge in Java is a plus
- Relational databases, SQL, MSSQL Server.
- Ability to read and understand requirement and scope documents and work off them.
- Good Understanding of the 3-tier MVC architecture.
- Willing to learn and use new skill areas.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills