Cross Border Sales
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247565
Employer Ref. DC-108630
Location : Empire Tower, Sathorn
- Respond, coordinate and fulfill customers’ requirements on cross-border transport business. Efficiently work closely with internal operation teams and customers/ suppliers to ensure the company delivers services that meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Develop and recommend operational procedures, system, resource planning and administration according to operations requirement. Lead new project implementation and effectively monitor post-implementation result based on the set KPI
- Identify potential clients, opportunities and key buying factors of new/ existing customers; formalize those into action plans and go-to-market strategies. Provide input and ideas for cross selling/ up selling and securing of new business/ tenders
- Analyze customer’s requirements including market trends and competitors. Develop logistics solution and competitive proposal for targeted customers including taking leader role in project implementation
- Responsible for cross-border business PNL and continuous improvements on both operation and business bottom-line growth. Efficiently drive continuous cost saving initiatives and business development/improvement. Lead the team in operational execution and result monitoring
- Develop strong relationship with customers ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer services as well as effective operational executions
- Thai, Bachelor’s Degree in related field or higher
- Minimum 3 years of experience in logistics and transport management
- Organization skills and customer service orientation. Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated result-oriented
- Excellence command in both spoken and written English
- Excellence in computer and IT skill. Proficient user of MS Offices
- Strong in analytical and problem solving techniques
- Ability to travel and work in operation site/ outdoor environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DAMCO
Damco is the brand of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group's logistics activities, and is one of the world's leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 20 years, Damco has been offering a broad range of transportation and logistics solutions to customers all over the world, and has over 9500 colleagues in 280 offices, covering more than 90 countries in Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America. Damco is an independent business activity within the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. We embrace diversity and recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs