Crew Control/Crew Control
Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247594
- Analyze Crew movement plan and distributing monthly technical crew rosters;
- Work with Flight Ops and In-Flight Service Department to work out most efficient roster schedule
- Ensuring crew licensing, medicals, validation and other regulatory records are kept in order.
- Monitor each crew member's document validation;
- Coordinate for documents validation;
- Upload all validate document into Leon System;
- Assign flight duty / Standby into the system;
- Monitor block hour spreading;
- Re-roster for crew training / sick leave / flight swap;
- Notify the crew for the duty assigned and coordinate with crew to confirm the assignment.
- Prepare GD for all the flights;
- Book Hotel and Travel Ticket for crew (including LAE and CLC) travelling on GD.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
About Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
( No Description )