Credit Risk Management (Banking Industry) AVP - VP
Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001278106
Position: Credit Risk Management (Banking Industry)
- Monitor Branch’s credit risk/control on monthly basis.
- Basel II Report on monthly basis or as and when required
- Basel II Pillar II Report on yearly basis or as and when required
- Basel III Report on half yearly basis or as and when required
- Credit Risk Management Framework.
- Conduct credit review and ensure that all related documents are in place.
- Other duties or assignments requested by Department Head or Country Head
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, banking or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in risk management at an established financial institution
- Background in Credit risk/Operational risk is preferred.
- Familiar with relevant rules and regulations governing banking activities in Thailand such as Basel II and Basel III
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills
For interested candidate, please submit your updated CV to Khun Norasate Prachyakorn (you can find his direct email address from the link below)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
About Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
KennediaConnext is the boutique recruitment consultancy with specialisation on financial industry. At KennediaConnext, we thrive to deliver the tailored recruitment solution to our clients through its unique & meticulous candidate searching process.