Credit Risk (AVP)
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001304611
Employer Ref. 1149440/001
An exciting Credit Risk (AVP) job has just become available at one of the international banks based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Risk, this is a great opportunity to work in an international environment.
About the Credit Risk (AVP) Role:
In this business, you will be responsible for reviewing and updating bank policies related to credit risk and ICAAP. You will also be training and coaching team member to develop industry knowledge and competencies.
- Analyse risk reports and present to risk committee
- Coordinate with other teams for maintaining acceptable risk level and be involved in new product development
- Responsible for regulatory report
- Investigate risk level and any unusual activities
To succeed in the Credit Risk (AVP) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various business teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Accounting or other related fields
- At least three years of experience in credit risk role from banking industry
- Fluent in Thai and good level of English
This international bank is very well established and has strong clients portfolio. The culture is well-rounded in a friendly environment and if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Risk (AVP) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporations world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.