Credit Management Executive
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228376
Employer Ref. update2016
“MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN”
Credit Management Executive position plays a significant role in the Treasury and Credit Management, Finance Department. The position is responsible for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses and also support Head of Treasury in related to Treasury Function and operational improvement projects.
- Provide analysis of customers’ financial performance and profiles for decision making processes in granting credit to customers
- Identify key drivers and develop appropriate analysis and reporting to influence decision making
- Review the corporate policy and procedure, recommend for improvements, and ensure compliance and internal control
- Identify opportunities and develop recommendations for continuous process improvements in Treasury and Credit Management
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively to meet department and related company goals
- Handle ad-hoc initiatives, projects, and requests related to Finance Operations
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields
- Age between 25-30 years old
- Some experiences in accounting or financial analysis field/ international organization preferred
- Strong analytical skill, good systematic thinking, interpersonal skill and being able to look at issues from different perspectives
- Dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated professional
- Good to Fluent command of English is preferred
- Good computer knowledge especially in Excel
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to the company’s address.
19th FL., Emporium Tower,
622 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. (662) 667-8000 Fax. (662) 667-8399
Website : http://www.merck.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Merck Ltd.
About Merck Ltd.
Merck Thailand is a caring company dedicated to supplying pharmaceuticals and chemicals to hospitals, institutions, and the industry in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 1991 as a joint venture between Merck KGaA (Germany), and B. Grimm (Thailand), Merck Thailand has over 150 employees, with its main office located in Bangkok and a chemicals distribution center located at Bangpoo Industrial Estate. With a tradition of over three hundred years, our head quarter - Merck KGaA, is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world. It has 173 companies in 64 countries and around 40,000 employees worldwide. For more information, please visit us at www.merck.co.th