Credit Management Coordinator
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221057
Employer Ref. hr@ - xaxithara16
Department: Risk Control Policy Establishment and Management
Division: Risk Management
Level: Assistant Section Head to Section Head
- Monitor the credit status of customer and / or collateral’s owner.
- Coordinate to prepare and submitting the credit report.
- Coordinate to prepare the Credit policy and work flow.
- Gather the relevant data from the banking system to prepare the weekly, monthly and quarterly credit report for submit to the management.
- Coordinate with the relevant department to get the data for credit report.
- Monitor the status of the customer and / or the collateral’s owner to send the alert signal to all concerned parties.
- Coordinate to monitor and revise the existing credit policy and workflow.
- Responsible for other jobs as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field.
- Having year of experiences for 1-3 years.
- Having knowledge about bank’s credit products and / or credit procedures and process.
- Good command of English and Thai (Chinese skill is a plus).
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Office 2007.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
11-13 Fl., Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit Road,
Khlong Ton, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-663-9000 Fax. 02-663-9786
For enquires: Please contact Khun Xaxithara ext. 9819, Khun Thanasak ext. 9822, Khun Karita ext 9817
This Bank supports Equal Opportunity and Diversity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
About Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
Employer Ref.hr@ - xaxithara16
Being a member of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC), the largest commercial bank in China and the world's largest bank in market capitalization, ICBC (Thai) is now ready to provide an integrated banking service for both retail and institutional customers including international corporations.
Our customers will experience the convenience through ICBC network which includes 16,232 service points around China together with 162 foreign branches and subsidiaries and partners with more than 1,500 correspondent banks worldwide. With the support from ICBC, a world-class banking group, to help broaden and strengthen our competency, we aim at becoming ICBC Regional Center in Indochina in the near future.
We are here with you together