BMS Recruitment provides Recruitment, Coaching, Career Transition, and HR Services. We specialize in professional search and selection services for middle to executive level positions across an international and local customer base. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org ; for ease of processing, your document has to be in Microsoft Word format (no Excel, no PDF files) stating full qualifications, experience, current remuneration and expected salary, together with a recent photograph. The JobsDB Online resume will NOT be processed.
Credit Control & Invoicing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215838
Our Client is setting up a regional HUB in Thailand from November 2016 onwards, serving SEA markets + South Korea. They are urgently looking for an Aftermarket – Credit Control & Invoicing Officer
- Ensure timely & accurate invoicing (internal & external);
- Follow up work orders and support necessary administrative arrangements to enable invoicing;
- Credit Control for Sales & Service orders within the Business Line
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and systematic filing of all required documentation.
- Liaise with Logistics and Finance / Accounting departments
- Follow and prepare payments to suppliers
- Arrange coordination of purchase order’s to suppliers, to get the orders delivered in time.
We are looking for a committed and dynamic individual with a varied financial and administrative background (AP, AR and credit control) and who embraces working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or a Job related discipline or similar through experience
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and computer literate
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills
The successful candidate will report to the Technical Operation Manager (foreigner) and functionally to the respective Business Controllers.
Flexible working time is applicable
The Company provides a competitive compensation package, including shuttle van, provident fund, medical and dental insurance and more.
The Position will be hosted within the Thai credit control group