Adecco Rama IV Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253394
- Prepare rigorous and synthetic credit proposals with accurate and comprehensive analysis in line with the bank policies, including analysis of financial statements, industry, economic data and identification, analysis and presentation of all key risks
- Perform portfolio reviews, periodic covenant checks, and security monitoring as required in line with approval conditions of respective files
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of the bank policies, processes, risk rating tools, etc.
- Supporting team members to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Communicate reliably and professionally with both internal and external clients
- Participation in projects linked to improving credit process efficiency
- Monitor clients’ credit evolution and immediately alert the management for any early warning signals. This includes, but not limited to, timely update of financial spreadsheets, regular compliance checks on financial covenants change in ratings or any major event or material evolution
- Meet with clients jointly with Relationship Managers, when and where possible, to deepen the understanding of a credit
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Credit Analyst in Corporate Bank. (Preferably International Bank)
- Good credit analytical skills (includes sound understanding of basic accounting and financial principles)
- Good Knowledge of credit process and bank’s credit guidelines
- Good general knowledge of banking products and services
- Good command of English and communication & presentation skills
- Good teamwork & interpersonal skills
- Good judgement, independent and creative thinking, able to work independently, able to express views and ideas
For more information, please contact Khun Yothaka
Tel. 086-352-9692 / 02-6361950 Ext.16
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Rama IV Recruitment Ltd.