Credit Analyst (Financial Institutions)
Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228538
Financial Institutions: Analyst in Bank Sector
Responsible for analyzing credit / financial reports and determining risk involved in setting up proper credit facilities for counterparties (banks).
- Work closely with RM to identify proper credit facilities for each counterparties
- Conduct credit analysis, evaluate and identify risks and mitigations for credit applications and other credit risk assessment activities according to credit risk assessment guideline
- Prepare credit analysis applications or related reports
- Coordinate among partners (CPM, RM, RS and Risk) to obtain and share related news
- Gather supporting data for team per assignment
- Prepare presentation to seek credit approval
- Ensure compliance to regulations and internal policy
- Manage and organize all related documents
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Economic, Accounting or related field
- Self-motivated / hard-working and interested in global economic
- Good analytical, writing and presentation skills and able to handle work in time constraint
- Good communication skills and strong team player
- Good command in English
- Good computer literacy
- Experienced in area of banking would be an advantage
Interested candidate, please submit your CV via "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
Established in 1995, SCB Securities Co., Ltd. (SCBS) is one of Thailand's leading securities companies to offer financial products and services to institutional investors and retail investors in the capital market. The company is a 100%-owned subsidiary of Siam Commercial Bank PLC, one of the most well-established financial institutions in Thailand.
SCBS is one of Thailand's leading securities companies, winning the trust of investors, and benefits from its extensive experience, dedicated team of professionals, and full support from SCB. SCB aims to become Thailand's premier universal bank, with more than 1,200 branches*.
This successful track record reflects the potential and dedication of SCBS to deliver the best customized solutions to its clients. For its next step, the company remains committed to serving as a service channel investors and issuers can count on to bridge opportunities to success while playing a part as a key driver for the sustainable growth of the Thai capital market.