Pico (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241005
Oversees the creative team to help develop the creative product for clients. This team includes copywriters and designers. The CD also works with Project Executive to make sure the client's needs are being met and the creative goals are on track. CDs also develop every aspect of an ad campaign based on the client's marketing plan, conceptualize those ideas for clients, assign projects to staff and verify the client's deadlines are being met.
Responsible to collaborate with Sales & production team to achieve client’s event objectives with the highest satisfaction
- Working with creative in show lay out, story board, script, costume, etc. to Express creative conceptual idea, creative development ideas become true.
- Responsible in managing event projects from concept, translating client's objective, implement and execution.
- Duties include using presentation software programs (such as Microsoft PowerPoint) to create presentations for meetings and events.
- Dealing and budget negotiate with suppliers, MC, Celebrities, Performers, Musicians, etc. to meet budget of Sales & Event Marketing team.
- Good to present and communicate idea to clients
- Conduct as show director and sharp run queue for shows.
- Control budget of the show
- Crew control and management
- Create fresh ideas on event concept, event activities, and exhibition conceptual design.
- Analysis& Synthesis client’s data to summarize and compose the captivated copy writing.
- Conduct proposal and presentation by keynote, power point or appropriate program.
- Proven capability to present and communicate idea to clients.
- Communicate with team members and suppliers.
- Able to work flexible hours under pressure, while will work efficiently and accurately, cope with changes and meet tight deadline.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Architecture ,Advertising ,Communication Arts, Exhibition Design, Fine& Applied Arts, Industrial Design, Interior Design or related field.
- At least 5-7 years experience in Advertising Agency, Event organizer, Exhibition or related experience is a plus
- Possess an inquiring mind and big thirst for learning
- Proven capability in analysis and concept thinking as well as interpersonal and Strong public presentation skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to be a Team players or work individual
- Challenge to squeeze the idea under pressure and limited time
- Ability to lead a team of creatives
- Solid background in copy writing and/or design
- Must be willing to work long hours
- Travel sometimes required
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign ,Flash, QuarkXpress, PowerPoint and other programs usually required to apply
- HTML, PHP and other Web experience is quickly becoming required of Creative Directors
- Must be able to manage the creative team from concept to completion of the projects with strong leadership
- Knowledge of each step of an ad campaign's process to give creatives direction, work on schedule and meet client's expectations
Interested candidate, please submit your resume via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
Pico (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
10 Soi Lasalle 56 Sukhumvit Rd.,
Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Phone: (66 2) 748-7007 Ext.111
Fax: (66 2) 745-8522
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pico (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Pico (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Pico is a Global Event Marketing Company with a network of over 30 offices worldwide. Our core business activities include Exhibitions, Specialized Fitting Out (Museum, Theme Parks, Visitor Centre, and Showrooms), Events & Promotions, Multi-Media Productions, Advertising Signage and Conferences and Convention Management. People are our most valuable asset. Through our highly skilled and competent pool of dedicated employees, we have helped to bring events and exhibitions to life!