SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. We are looking for the following position.
Crane Professional Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242788
Work Location : Petroleum Support & Logistics Base (PSB), Songkhla
Job Purpose :
To take charge of crane and related equipment inspection and provide recommendation to ensure that all related equipment is in compliance with related Thai laws.
- Perform crane inspection and generate inspection report and all aspects of operational activities to meet quality and schedule expectations.
- Perform Offshore equipment inspection as per as Thai law recommendation
- Update and maintain parts list and job scopes.
- Monitor and clear discrepancy reports as required.
- Request parts from procurement for contractual responsibilities.
- Identify and ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to programs/projects to ensure the company’s goals for the successful completion is achieved and the customer’s needs are met.
- Follow and encourage strict adherence to the SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to Onshore Coordinator.
Job End Result:
- Ensure that all crane and related equipment are in compliance with related Thai laws.
- Good knowledge of Crane O&M for all well-known manufacturers.
- Fully familiar with crane standard and industry codes,
- Good working experience of work planning and optimization
- Good knowledge/experience of SSHE requirements in a working environment
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Ability to operate PC and be literate with MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Granted mechanical "Professional Engineer" license from The Council of Engineer (Thailand),
- Experience work in according to THAI LAW "POR JOR 1 (ปจ.1)"
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Word to us via APPLY NOW
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd.
Tel: 02-793-8900, Fax: 02-793-8901