Country Sales Manager (Building Automation System)
Carrier (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247937
The Country Sales Manager (CSM) will lead the Automated Logic business development withinThailand, including identifying potential sales channel partners, identifying and developing vertical markets and creating relationships with end user customers.
The CSM reports to the General Manager - Automated Logic, located in Singapore.
The CSM will work with other UTC Climate, Control & Security (UTC CCS) business units to develop opportunities that mutually beneficial.
The CSM will provide support for the Automated Logic (ALC) Distribution channels including UTC CCS offices and Independent Distribution partners.
Further, the CSM will be responsible for representing ALC to, and developing relationships with, Architects, Engineers, Developers, Facilities Managers and Building Owners etc.
The CSM will be responsible for developing and meeting agreed sales targets, including top line revenue growth and sales margins.
Automated Logic distributes its products through multi independent distributors & UTC CCS business units in multiple vertical markets. The CSM will:
- Manage potential channel conflict by engaging continuously with the distribution channels, maintaining excellent communication internally and externally, and ensuring strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure that the distribution channels provide regular reporting to meet UTC CCS needs and requirements
- Develops customer / industry solutions and identify product needs and requirements.
- Works with Sales channels to identify mutually agreeable sales/financial targets, performance objectives and critical milestones to actively grow the ALC business.
- Works with sales channels to identify their development needs including training, sales and other support needs
- Ensure compliance with Distribution agreements.
- Maintain regular accurate reporting including: sales pipeline, lead tracking etc.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves sales quotas for designated sales channels
- Meets expectations for Independent Distribution recruitment
- Completes development objectives, ethics guideline and other training within agreed time lines
- Reports to the General Manager – Automated Logic, S.E Asia / ANZ
- Closely co-ordinates with other UTC CCS business units to develop and leverage off, common opportunities
- Works closely with operations and support team representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Proficient in local language and English communication skills.
- Four year engineering University or College degree from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of Building Automation System channel sales management experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate concepts clearly, so as to be understood by the audience
- Ability to multi-task and handle various priorities.
- Able to commit to a sales target.
Interested individuals may send a detailed resume together with photo & relevant documents stating expected salary to:.
HR Department: Khun Uraiwan Sukkanta
14-15th Fl. Interlink Tower, 1858/63-74
Bangna-Trad Road, Km. 4.5 Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-762-9288
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carrier (Thailand) Limited
About Carrier (Thailand) Limited
Carrier is the world’s leader in the manufacturer and sale of heating, ventilating, air conditioning ,HVAC system and products headquarters in USA, and operate in 171 countries. Carrier combine its global HVAC and refrigeration expertise with the responsiveness of its local operations to lead nearly every geographic market. We have the extensive distribution organization and the most advanced research and engineering facilitate in the world.
With increasing demands for HVAC product countrywide, CARRIER (THAILAND) LIMITED is seeking high calibre professional for the position of :