Country Sales Executive Job (Manufacturing Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001303799
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international provider of products for the supply chain and logistics industry. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 3 -5 years of sales experience for the job of Country Sales Executive. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Country Sales Executive will pro-actively develop new business opportunities with both existing and potential customers by marketing, promoting and securing new order intake. The winning candidate develops, maintains and improves business relations with the customers. Seeking new target customers and new sales opportunities, and initiating action plans to approach and secure new business for the company are also key parts of this job.
- Planning and implementing business development strategies, sales and marketing activities for project, solutions and system sales.
- Involve in the go to market strategies and business development plans that are in line with the organization's sales objectives.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding processes.
- Negotiate terms of sales with major clients that will maximize the organization's business interests.
- Conduct presentations to potential clients and be able to promote the strength of our services and applications and how they meet their requirements.
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle until closing the sales.
- Keep abreast of activities and changes in the industry and develop sales strategies to counteract any negative impact on our business.
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA preferred
- 5 years of project sales experience in the Supply Chain/Logistics Industry.
- Understanding or experience with the use and application of cargo pallets is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and analytical. Able to conceptualize solutions and articulate concept and proposed solutions to customers.
- Able to work independently with strong commercial, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both spoken and written English.
- Able to travel extensively when required, and work independently
- This is a home based position
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.