Country Manager – Transportation | Stadium IT Solutions
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252868
Employer Ref. IT@
This Country Manager position is a high-profile, very visible client-facing role serving as the local Thai spokesman & “face” of this global technology enterprise. The Country Manager represents the entire range of company solutions and services to key existing and targeted customers. The company focuses on Smart Access solutions for the public transit & stadium | event venue industries with integrated solutions spanning Booking | Ticketing | Payment | Clearing Systems all supported with Big Data Analytics for Operations Management & Customer Engagement.
This is a senior role with P&L, Business Development and Operational accountability for Thailand. This position reports to the Asia General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a strong thought leader who has exemplary communication skills, a proven track record of building strong customer relationships, has strongOperational & Commercial acumen and experience in the Technology, IT and/or Transportation industries.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
Sales | Business Development
- Serve as local Thai spokesperson & “face” of this Transit | Smart Access | Mobility solution provider
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the long-term project delivery efforts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
Operational & Financial
- Support Project Delivery efforts during solution implementation
- Oversee all ongoing Project Delivery efforts and track project metrics in terms of budget & schedule
- Recruit & manage resources to ensure right-size of teams to effectively deliver solutions and manage ongoing operations of solutions
- Solid understanding of Financial Planning & Budgeting and the ability to read and act on financial reports
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology, Computer Science, Logistics or other relevant field (Master’s Degree a plus)
Experience (and other qualifications):
- 8+ years experience in the following: Technical Sales, Information Technology, Project Management, and/or Transportation/Logistics industry
- 8+ years of People Management and people development skills
- Financial Acumen | P&L Responsibility
- Industry experience in Technology, Transportation, Logistics or relevant technical industry
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams
- Allocates resources effectively, and removes obstacles
- Significant expertise with commercial & contract negotiations, compliance and relationship building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – Thai and English
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead complex internal and external project teams
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment