Country Manager (Vietnam)
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239465
Role responsibilities and scope of responsibilities of Country Manager (Vietnam) defined as follows:
I. The scope of responsibility for achieving objectives and the implementation of policies and management structure:
- Together responsible for sales targets and business results of the company TOA Vietnam with Board (Executive Committee).
- To be responsible directly to the objectives and results of the work of the department which they are primarily responsible.
- To be responsible for controlling the implementation of policies by the intermediate division direction in order to create synchronous implementation for all parts.
- Trust is the representative for the company to carry out the management structure, communicate, build relationships with external organizations - are organizations that impact, influence to the business of the company to do the job smoothly and effectively.
- Responsible for the control and the link between the main departments in Vietnam with its head office in Thailand.
- Decision-making and executive powers are allowed, equivalent to the CEO (Managing Director) to sign all documents internal documents in the jurisdiction or text documents of State agencies.
II. Role in linking the activities between the joint venture or activities related to the project:
- When there arises the need for consultation or expand business in Vietnam, including joint venture (JOINT VENTURE TOA) or subsidiary corporations arising TOA or matters relating to the align resources to support several times between the parties under the agreement are subject to the Board of Trustees (EX-COM) via the front.
- When Country Manager is notified by the Board of Directors for approval, Country Manager will be responsible for nationwide associated with the Project Director (Project manager) to carry out the work and shall have notified the specifics of the project, the process of project implementation, monitoring project results reported to the senior leadership directly (Function head).
- In the case of Country Manager with additional comments on the project, adjusted or changed to suit the actual business operations, Country Manager shall inform to EX-COMwho are the main responsibility in Vietnam.
III. The connection between the parts of the Board of Directors of the executive management structure (Chairman of steering committee):
- To act as chairperson to monitor the operating organization (Chairman of steering committee), are responsible for organizing the monthly meetings (monthly meeting) or irregular meetings to discuss relating to the management, administration and policies or devise appropriate solutions; are responsible for the progress report, the changes inside and outside the department to the Board.
- To receive the report on the implementation of key parts of the report related to the project to form the Executive Summary Report (Executive summary report - monthly) submitted to the Board.
- a. Reception and suggestions for the monthly report (Operation report) of departmental functions (Function Head) in order to complete them before moving to the specialized department chairman.
- b. Reception and comments (if any) for the progress report of the project before transferring them to the Board (EX-COM).
- Nationality: Thai or Vietnamese
- Sex: Male
- Age 38-45 Years old
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Business, Engineer or Related filed.
- Have experience in Sale & Marketing 7-10 Years
- Have experience working at Vietnam or business trip to Vietnam.
- Have experience in Paint Industry or Construction will be advantage.
- Able to work at Vietnam
- Able to communication in English and Vietnamese.
Please specify "position applied" on the subject
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume via APPLY NOW
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level.
With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Middle East Zone.
TOA consider the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions: