Country IT Director (250-300K)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247027
- Lead and manage local IT organization and collaborates seamlessly with global IT representative to ensure end-to-end services quality and harmonized processes and tools for both, business and IT
- Partners with C Level and is advisor on all IT related issues to drive business value, operational excellence and high service levels.
- Ensures IT services level for all outstanding issues and provide accurate information to all related parties including internal and external parties in a timely manner to develop strong customer relationships.
- Ensures full alignment between business strategy and IT strategy to maximize the business benefits from IT technology
- Diversify IT requirement from different business units
- Implements and monitors a comprehensive set of SLA’s and KPI’s to measure business value, operational excellence, service quality and operational integrity.
- Maintain relationships in external & internal professional communities.
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer science or related disciplines
- Team-oriented leadership skills honed through experience with senior management
- Strong people management and IT solution knowledge (e.g. SAP, WMS, TMS, CRM, .Net applications, Mobility solutions and IT Infrastructure and Interfacing)
- Knowledge of various IT fields (IT project management, application lifecycle management, IT infrastructure, IT support)
- Leadership, negotiation, project management, service orientation, problem solving, communication, decision making, ITIL foundation.
- Communication strategy and messaging / negotiation skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff and external stakeholders.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.