Country HR Manager (180K)
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249345
Employer Ref. hr
The Country HR Manager, Thailand will be responsible for providing applicable spectrum of HR services, and support the Company in the ongoing alignment and implementation processes of policies and procedures in compliance with the company guidelines.
- Performance management: adopt and advise on consistent harmonised approach to Group systems and policy implementations: motive, bonus scheme, compensation & benefits, job evaluation, etc.
- Employee Relations: ensure that the Country implements measures and policies upholding an optimal employee morale and communication climate includes periodical employee survey, grievances handling, counselling procedure and evidenced follow-up
- Training and Development: implement training and development initiatives aligned with specific competencies and essential/critical business needs and provide support as and when required for functional training
- Career and Succession Planning: identify and maintain a succession plan for all key positions includes planning and implementing appropriate development programme for key individuals identified in the secondment programme to other company offices
- Recruitment: ensure that up-to-date methods of staff selection using competencies and behavioural based techniques, occupational testing and psychometric tests are used to ensure effective selection
- Budgeting and Planning: plan with Regional and Country Management, Finance and Controlling on annual headcount budget with understanding of labour market trends and work with Finance to provide regular reporting and analysis on headcount cost
- HRIS:deploy the common HRIS system across the region and to provide accurate and timely information to support business and HR planning
- Participate as key member of the national management team for vision and strategic direction of the company
- Work out a selection of short to mid-term strategies and policies enabling the company to attract and retain the right resources both laterally across the divisions and externally
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, age not over 45 years old
- At least 10 years’ working experience in HR Generalist role
- Strong background in Change Management, Recruitment, C & B, Training & Development and Employee Relations
- Team management, strong leadership with good presentation skills
- Proficient in English language, both written and spoken
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV via "Apply Now"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.