Country HR Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221110
Employer Ref. 1026000/001
An exciting Country HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global logistic company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a professional HR who is a leader in their field.
About the Country HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining all people strategy and control all operation of human resource, delivering the highest quality service to employee. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all people activities, including talent acquisition, retention, talent management, employee engagement etc.
- Follow the global and regional HR strategies, execute relevant HR initiatives and programs for the Thailand organisation in the areas of resourcing, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, performance improvement
- Recommend specific HR initiatives for the Thailand business, based on the country situation and environment
- Be the voice of employees towards the management team and vice versa
- Ensure people issues and concerns are identified, prioritised and attended to; areas of focus may vary from time to time depending on the real situations
- Provide expertise, support and coaching to line managers, in alignment with regional practices and standards
To succeed in the Country HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- 10-15 years in human resources as a generalist, with considerable experience in a business partner role, preferably in a MNC
- Bachelor's degree (Arts, Social Sciences, and the Humanities); major in HR-related field or a post-graduate qualification (graduate diploma) would be an advantage
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong coaching, influencing and communication skills
- Excellent in communication both in English and Thai
This international logistic firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the Country HR Manager role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.