COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
DHL eCommerce Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215170
- Responsible for overall international ecommerce business (crossborder business unit) under DHL eCommerce Thailand
- Chart strategic directions, provide leadership and manage local team to focus towards’ company’s directions and to achieve established business objectives, profitability and market share.
- Manage, develop and control business performance including revenue & profitability across channels in accordance with the group business strategy and local business environment
- Drive country functional improvement through regionally harmonized processes and procedure in line with regional’s strategy and direction
- Fully accountable for the local country P&L results and performance.
- Formulate business plan, strategy/action plan and align internal resources towards delivering target result
- Develop dynamic, motivating and engaging team on a strong organization culture platform. Cultivate teamwork, customer-centric mindset and performance culture
- Champion product development to meet customer requirement and ensure competitiveness
- Establish go-to-market and sales strategy to capitalize on the market opportunity and gain market share. Undertake leadership role in top level account sales initiatives.
- Employ strong sales management process. Develop competent sales organization through hand-on recruitment, onboarding, on-the-job training and coaching. Actively involve in development of customer strategy and provide support in customer acquisition process.
- Design, implement operations processes and performance management system to ensure high service quality. Manage and develop relationship and performance of service providers/sub-contractors
- Deliver differentiated service quality through development of professional customer service team and process
- Effectively manage cost and drive lean and continuous improvement mindset
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders locally, regionally and across different divisions within DHL group.
- Minimum 5 years experience in General Management or Sales Management in national capacity
- Strong blend of performance management and business development skill, with ability to conceptualize and implement initiatives in fast-paced ecommerce market
- Excellent communication, interpersonal ability and stakeholder management skill
- Good command of English
- Outstanding leadership trait. Ambitious, passionate and result-oriented individual
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DHL eCommerce Thailand
About DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.