Costing Supervisor (SAP)
Beko Thai Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบโค ไทย จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358989
Employer Ref. .
Position: Costing Supervisor
Work Location: Bankhai / HRIL – Rayong
Report To: Accounting Manager
- Record and control all transactions regarding to inventories both in domestics and import including AP foreign transactions
- Control Stock Movement transaction; such as, check and control all processes of RM & PM usage, Goods Received, Yield confirmation and stock movement among warehouses, etc.
- Ensure cost calculation, add new products, new prices and control overall processes of costing; such as, run cost calculation and others.
- Responsible for ensure of completeness of Goods in transit recording.
- Ensure all cost and inventory transactions have been done correctly as Accounting Standard and comply with local tax regulation.
- Co-ordinate for an annual physical stock count in line with Corporate and audit requirements (including setting guidelines on documents and cut-off for physical stock count).
- Updating standard costs in the bills of materials.
- Analysis Variance between Standard cost and actual cost comparison such actual labor, material, and overhead cost against Standard/Budget and explain the variances.
- Responsible for operations performance report: Monthly variance analysis for management review, Productivity, KPIs including any need for ad-hoc report.
- Reconcile GL with all reports relating to inventory.
- Supervise, review, verify and ensure the accuracy of all works from subordinate.
- Review and verify the accuracy of sales, cost of goods sold and margin
- To assist in yearly internal and external audits for cost of goods manufactured report
- Working with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory.
- Ensuring full cooperation with internal and external audit.
- Define & involve opportunities in cost saving project as team member or project leader.
- Support for Budget and Forecast Preparation.
- Thai, Male/Female, age 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with background in Cost Accounting/Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in costing and analysis in manufacturing company.
- Having knowledge of SAP (COPA) in Evaluation of Inventory, Cost Accounting and Managerial Accounting.
- Good command of English with both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel.
- Must have skills in Controlling and reporting; especially on production cost, variance analysis, reconciliation of material usage.
- Enthusiastic, teamwork, leadership, well organized, positive attitude, and service minded.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Beko Thai Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบโค ไทย จำกัด
About Beko Thai Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบโค ไทย จำกัด
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 30,000 employees worldwide and 18 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China, South Africa, Thailand and Pakistani. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015. Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 11 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Blomberg, ElektraBregenz, Arctic, Leisure, Flavel, Defy, Altus and Dawlance ).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com