Essilor Optical Laboratory (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247543
- Assist the Costing Section Manager in costing preparation by providing various information and reports.
- Perform functions by emphasizing in product costs including of product cost RM & CM reports, analysis variance of actual product costs, highlighted to superior for variance.
- Ensure that the financial strategy is in accordance with Company’s policies.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Identify accounting code and record for manufacturing costs and operating expenses.
- Monitor actual product costs compared to the previous month / year and analyze variance.
- Assist the Costing Section Manager in budget preparation data.
- Setup standard cost
- Inventory revaluation
- Provide details of budget product costs each period of management review on time.
- Review fixed asset, CAPEX control for new project, CAPEX by BOI
- Perform physical stock count based on Group Standard Guide timetable.
- Present with principles and policies of management rules, accounting rules and internal audit rules.
- Communicate and cascade necessary global information to staff.
- Set the performance objectives for the team. Launches for action plans and monitors progress accordingly. Closes gaps, if any.
- Ensure that the Company Health, Safety and Environment policy as well as relevant safety legislation are observed and followed.
- Undertake other duties as appropriate within his/her competence, as required by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Good working knowledge of English (read, write, speak with ease)
- Minimum 10 years experienced in Finance and Accounting functions from multi-national companies and more than 5 years in product costing
- Good communicate in English
Monday - Friday
If you possess the qualifications we are looking for and challenge by the position,only please submit your Resume (in English)to Essilor Optical Laboratory (Thailand) co., Ltd. Contact K.Nadtaya Phujumsil Tel : +66 38 469 300 Ext. 7102 or +66 89 802 0064 Fax : +66 38 465 600
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Essilor Optical Laboratory (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Essilor Optical Laboratory (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocates more than €180 million to research and innovation every year to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 33 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and made to measure finishing facilities. The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals.
Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Essilor was recently recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
Essilor International is a leading French global enterprise in ophthalmic optical products operating in more than 100 countries with over 29,000 employees worldwide. Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) has been established for over 16 years in Thailand located on Lat Krabang Industrial Estate, Export Zone 3 with BOI privilege manufactured world class opthalmic optical products for export. Joining Essilor and sharing our high vision of life, you enable to daily use your professional skills and competencies to help improve the vision of millions of consumers and share the passion for innovation of our global teams. We are now inviting young, dynamic and team-oriented talents to join our continuous growth and success.
Essilor Optical Laboratory (EOLT) is plant in Amata Nakorn (Chonburi) established since 2008. We are looking for new competent and talent employees to join our swiftly growing multinational business in Thailand.