Costing Manger / Financial Analyst (Petrochemical Chemical / Chemical Business)/Base in Map ta PhutA.Muang / Rayong
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001274475
Salary 70 – 100 K
- Responsible for the financial oversight of the plant, ensuring all costs are clearly defined, properly allocated, tracked, managed and controlled so as to achieve the plant’s cost objectives.
- Range of scope and responsibility is extremely broad and diverse due to necessary and in-depth interfaces to ALL plant functions.
- Need to always have a detailed and updated understanding of ALL internal production processes, manufacturing / site related topics and business models.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly financial close activities relevant to plant operation
- Analyse and promptly report on plant production costs and expenses, price variances and consumption variances, raw material and finished goods yields, budget variances, utilities, investment development costs, etc.
- Develop and track key performance indicators of plant operation
- Coordinate monthly inventory stock-taking and reconciliation of deviation with book record in coordination with Supply Chain, Business and Operations.
- Work with plant colleagues to propose or initiate appropriate actions to address issues
- Coordinate with local F&A teams to manage the financial reporting systems and polices to ensure accuracy in reporting
- Work together with local F&A teams to review, interpret and communicate the business results, ensuring that financial results and variances are explained clearly and accurately
- University degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or Experienced plant/project engineer.
- At least 5 - 7 years in a similar capacity within direct manufacturing operations.
- Accounting professional qualification e.g. CPA, Chartered Accountant, ACCA and strong knowledge of cost accounting
- Experience in Chemical/Polymer related processes/industries an added advantage
- Well-developed spoken and written English and Thai.
- Demonstrated understanding of plant site accounting; ability to collect data across all areas of the site. including utilities; maintenance; IT; office services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and with strong analytical skills.
- Full working knowledge of SAP is required.
- Ability to prioritize; attention to detail; organizational skills.
- Competitive compensation along with full package of welfare and benefit will be provided to successful candidate.
*****Base in Map ta PhutA.Muang / Rayong*****
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
4th fl., Thai-Sri Tower (Krung Thon Buri BTS Station),
Thonburi Rd. , Klongsarn, Bangkok 10600
Contact Number : 081-437-0111 (K’Ae )
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
About Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
Mind Edge Innovation, we partner with our clients to maximize people potential and to cultivate innovative and intelligent Human Resource practices using various type of services that best fit organization needs.
Mind Edge Innovation brings energetic, dynamic and professional services outcome to strengthen competitive edge from individual, organization to our social at large.
Services Overview :
Employee Recruitment & Planning
Executive Search Service
DISC Personality Assessment
HR Branding Development
Psychological Test Development
Training & Development
Leadership Development Program
Coach and Trainer Development
KPI Data Analysis & Application
Organization Development Plan
HRD Consultant Service
Training Needs Survey
External / Internal Customer Service
Employee Engagement Survey
180 / 360 Degree Performance