Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258629
- Ensure Costing for White Collar and Costing for Distribution are aligned with Costing Standards, Guideline & Policy and Government regulations.
- Responsible for delivering accuracy and timeliness of quality cost analysis and report for division heads and business controllers ie. Period End Close, Actual Cost Report, Dynamic Forecast Report, and Variance impact of cost deviation.
- Responsible for period-end closing activities of Costing for White Collar, Costing for Distribution including Budget preparation and provide cost analysis and reports.
- Review and validate results and figures (e.g. Actual Cost, Dynamic Forecast, and Variances), identify impact and ensure all report deliverables are accurate, transparent and timely for business units.
- Ensure Master Data quality and all reports deliverables are accurate, transparent and timely.
- Ensure a standardized costing process within the team.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Cost Accounting or other finance functions.
- Solid knowledge in cost analysis and able to provide strong financial recommendation to the management and other parties involved
- Proactive cooperation, Logical Thinking and Results Focus is needed
- Strong command in English both spoken and written
- Experience in managing a team
- FMCG background preferred
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified***
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
About Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.