Costing and Inventory Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257181
Employer Ref. 1133500/001
An interesting Costing and Inventory Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading retail companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a Thailand Unit.
About the Costing and Inventory Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, this position will play a key role in the accounting and finance team's continued development and success in Thailand office.
- Perform standard cost updates and analysis on a quarterly basis
- Suggest recommendations regarding inventory accounting and reserves
- Plan and coordinates activities of a specified accounting function to ensure accurate and timely recording of data
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all financial reports
- Monitor general accounting systems; recommend and implement approved changes
- Conduct special accounting studies and prepares report
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of costing and inventory.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or business related field
- Minimum five years of experience in Accounting
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Demonstrates strong understanding of concepts and issues across functional lines
- Intermediate to advanced experience in MS Excel and COGNOS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This leading retail firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you have a successful track record of costing and inventory and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Costing and Inventory Manager role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.