บริษัท หินสวยมาก จำกัด
" We’re in the business of quality of program,
quality people and quality stones "
Hin Suai Maak Co., Ltd.is a manufacturer and exporter of fine quality jewelry, mostly made in gold or platinum, with limited high-end silver jewelry. Our specialization is fine quality natural rubies and sapphires, set into that jewelry. We are privately owned by Tom Shane and his family; who also own and operate Shane Co., which is America’s largest privately owned retail Diamond Jewelry business. Our strength, and a main competitive advantage, is our huge inventory of superior natural rubies and natural sapphires. For four generations, Shane Co. has prided itself on outstanding customer service. We earned the trust of customers through our unique combination of quality, value, selection, expertise, integrity and service. We are committed to provide our customers with absolute satisfaction.
We take pride in, and hold as our absolute highest priority, our impeccable reputation within the jewelry industry worldwide. For more information please visit www.hsmjewelry.com
Company Philosophy :
Our Customers “Should find us the best place to meet their needs.”
Our Team Members “The best company to work for”
Our Community “A fine example of what business should be”
Our Goal “To proudly and profitably have fun”
We are presently looking for a qualified individual with strong experience in most of the below requirements, and a willingness to learn the balance of the requirements to join our team:
Cost & Planning Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249751
The Cost & Planning Analyst will act as SAP Subject Matter Expert / SAP Power User, supporting the Production, Accounting and New Product Development teams. The two major areas of focus will be upon BOM/Master Material creation and updates (to Create Standard Costing) and upon overall Production Scheduling (by Man Minutes needed, per each phase of the Production), always being compared with our Production Capacity. The Candidate will work closely with Customer Service, Inventory, Production, Finance and Information Technology functions. In addition, this position is critical in identifying problems or errors regarding cost card calculations that impact the P&L, as well as production capacities that could result in delays of delivery to the customers. Scheduling within different departments of our Production divisions, to assure that all workers are busy and the workload is as balanced as feasible, is vital to this position. Identifying when there will be a lack of orders to keep our people busy is just as important as is identifying when there will be a need to defer or decline orders, or else increase staffing/production capacity.
The position will report directly to the Managing Director, in terms of daily and ongoing issues. The position will report directly to the Executive Chairman, however, in terms of system modification issues and system development issues.
This person will work closest with the New Product Development department, keeping them fully informed on all costing issues as well as on all scheduling issues…thus enabling them to keep our customers advised and informed of issues (both good and bad) that may be on the horizon. This person will also work closely with the Production Manager, in terms of areas that could become problematic if not handled timely. This person must also have a strong working relationship with our IT department, so that all new systems are developed taking advantage of existing systems, and using common verbiage and nomenclature to minimize confusion on the part of those examining the reports.
Much of the actual product detailed information of HSM’s jewelry is on IMAS, a second computer system. This person will have to have a detailed knowledge of how the IMAS system works, and how to add data or pull data from IMAS, in order to perform the necessary requirements of this job.
A full general understanding of all aspects of our business will be required of this position. It is a job totally based upon the ability to analyze the ongoing workloads and capabilities of each department, to provide current, accurate data to management reflecting these interdepartmental relationships. There are no “silos” at HSM; but if there were, this person would have to get heavily involved in each of them.
The Candidate must be capable of prioritizing workloads, managing multiple tasks, problem solving, and working well under pressure.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the cost accounting system, including
- Collect and analyze costs related to material, labor and overhead
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare estimated vs. actual cost analysis
- Verify integrity of costs by reviewing bills of material and labor routings for accuracy
- Proactive approach to identifying variances, communicates findings and possible resolutions to management
- Periodically review and update direct labor rates and overhead rate
- Develop cost estimates for new products including BOMs, master materials and labor routings
- Produce sales and margin analysis for management
- Continuous collaboration with production, HR and design teams.
- Adjust Standard Costs, after the fact, as necessary, to reflect Actual Costs, as appropriate
- Maintain the Production scheduling system
- Maintain details of all open orders, by Man Minutes, by Production Department
- Approve all new Production Orders, as to our capability to deliver timely
- Keep MD, New Product Development team leader, and Production Manager aware of any likely foreseeable production capacity mismatches
- Supervise SAP competency for data entry, update, format / change and solve any problem occurred.
- Oversee Product Development staff for Design ID / HSM Article / Finished Good codes, as well as BOM/Master Material data entry and update.
- Coordinate with Customer Service team on Sample Order / Repeat Order / Repairing Order on data entry and update.
- Coordinate with Inventory team on Components purchased with outsourced vendors, including keeping tracking records for internal usage.
- Coordinate with IT on SAP integration and service requests.
- Ensure data correction if and as needed, and solve problems that may occur from SAP user or system.
- Determine problems for pricing and offer the solutions promptly.
SPECIFIC TO COST ACCOUNTING
- 3+ years of Manufacturing Cost Accounting Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- SAP Experience Strongly Preferred
- Must have a strong cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; solid understanding of accounting principles
- Actual experience managing a standard costing system
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Strong Excel skills (V-lookup and pivot tables) and Microsoft Office products.
- Fair knowledge in gemstones and metals is preferred.
- Thai national.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related experiences.
- Very good communication in Thai and English, including speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Be a team player, detailed oriented, fast-learning and welcoming / friendly personality.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Open, honest, transparent team player…comfortable at identifying and fixing problems
- 5 working days (Mon-Fri )
- Accident and Health policy for both of OPD, IPD
- New Year party
- Company Trip
- Sport Day Activity
- Design and Merchandising Office , Room 205, KBS Building 30-38 Mahaesak Road, Soi 3 Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand Tel : +66 2 635 9408 Fax: +66 2 635 9409
- HIN SUAI MAAK CO., LTD.50,50/1-3 Gemopolis Soi Sukapiban 2, Soi 31, Dok Mai, Praves Bangkok 10250 , Tel :+ 66 2 727 0933 Ext. 1038 , Fax :+ 66 2 727 0937
If you think you are up to the challenge please email us your resume with expected salary to:
HIN SUAI MAAK CO., LTD.
50,50/1-3 Gemopolis Soi Sukapiban 2, Soi 31
Dok Mai, Praves Bangkok 10250
Tel :+ 66 2 727 0933 Ext. 1044
Fax :+ 66 2 727 0937