BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252938
The Cost Planner’s primary responsibilities are:
- To support and manage project costs by utilizing set processes/procedures and executing on set corporate guidelines in order to achieve the business units goals for each real estate development project.
- Have a clear and concise understanding of all stages of the construction process and must know how to attain key milestones timely.
- Able to communicate Thai (both written & verbally), direct, manage and mentor junior staff to create a team environment with synergy. Some key responsibilities and duties (without limiting the foregoing) include the following:
- Maintain/control development budget(s) throughout the project life cycle
- Review all project documentation to ensure technical conformance
- Pre-qualify all bidders prior to issuance of tenders
- Solicit, review and analyze tender submissions
- Work with Project Manager to negotiate all Contract Terms & Conditions:
- Create and manage budgets
- Track, control & report on costs vs budget
- Bids / Quotations: PQ / Tender / Analyze & recommend / Engage
- Understand & manage Contracts
- Manage costs within contracts
- Process payments (contract & Purchase Order)
Required Qualification & Skill Set:
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Cost Planning, Estimating or Quantity Surveying experience.
- Have worked for a Main Contractor or Developer.
- Experience & understanding of hotel projects
- Mid / High-rise construction experience.
- Good knowledge of: main-contractor, MEP, ID works etc.
- Excellent communication (spoken & written) in Thai & English.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- MS Office: High competency level with complex XL spreadsheet solutions; MSWord; MS Project; Outlook.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Founded in 2004, the Boutique Group of Companies has rapidly evolved into one of Thailand’s leading developers in the limited service hospitality sector with a proven track record of developing high quality projects in partnership with some of the world’s leading property groups. We also have a substantial presence in the condominium, retail and food service segments in Thailand.
Boutique’s existing hotel portfolio includes 6 properties with over 1,000 rooms - 4 Citadines and 1 Oakwood properties in Bangkok, and a hotel in Pattaya. Our first foray into retail, Rain Hill 47, a community mall on Sukhumvit Soi 47 in Bangkok, won 2 awards from the Thailand Property Awards in 2012. More recently, Boutique entered into the condominium sector with Treetops Pattaya offering 252 condominium units for sale and we became the master franchisee for Marugame Seimen, Japan's number one udon chain, with 26 stores now open in Thailand.
New projects are under development now in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiang Mai while Boutique is also providing third party development services on five other projects in the country. To support our continued expansion, we are seeking talented people who desire to be a part of a small, fast growing team and a dynamic organization.