Cost Controller / Financial Analyst
Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001307737
Responsible for all preparing and review Weekly Sales, Monthly Sales, Engineering Cost, Development cost and Production Support Cost both of Actual and Budgetary, including analysis commentary and overall activities for project tasks implementation, reporting and process improvement for Seat Belt, Airbag, Cushion and Steering wheel Business. This role covers new tools implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Accounting field).
- At least 5 years of experiences in Financial Analysis & Budgeting Planning, Cost Controlling, Business Planning and Analysis, Management Reporting with multinational automotive manufacturing or related industry.
- Knowledge of budgeting, and financial analysis, costing, product cost and etc.
- Experience in ERP system
- Strong Computer skill (MS Excel(Pivot/ VLookup, MS Power Point, MS Word, etc.)
- Strong Analytical skill, detailed oriented, hands-on, and highly responsibility.
- Good command of English
Please send your applications together with a comprehensive resume, expected salary and resent photo to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประทศไทย) จำกัด
About Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประทศไทย) จำกัด
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Autoliv is a manufacturer of automotive safety products. We are currently expanding our existing seatbelt and airbag production in Thailand. If you are self-motivated, mature, and looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a growing industry, apply to join us in one of the following position: