Cost Controller (6-month-contract)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256407
Employer Ref. *BKK
Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period: 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Verify Project Cost transactions to ensure the alignment to budget and final forecast
- Monthly Report of responsible project on the following categories: Budget/Committed/Booked and FAC Cost, Project Cash Flow
- Arrange final report at project completion
- Issue Invoices responsible projects on monthly basis
- Bachelor Degrees with knowledge in cost analysis.
- Fluent in English
- Min. 3 years working experience
- Computer skills in using MS applications (Expert in Excel and Word)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is an EPCI specialist offering international oil and gas companies a unique range of construction related services. Formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class integrated service that encompasses Project Management, Engineering design, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning.
With its competitive cost solutions, CUEL has developed an extensive track record in Asia. CUEL is operating as a turnkey contractor to deliver a range of offshore Oil & Gas facilities and onshore LNG plant modules for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as other strategic locations in Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves its success with the best practice approach to safety, quality and environment. It has a clear capability to understand clients' expectations primarily due to its unique business model that integrates expertise from both client's and contractor's perspective.
CUEL's construction facilities in Laem Chabang, Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdom's growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.