Cost and Accounting Manager ( 150 -200 K,Food & Ingredient)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214723
Cost and Accounting Manager
- Analysis check & compare budget plan with actual & analysis
- Management compare cost actual & plan & analysis
- Analysis budget and costing each department
- Check Financial Statements including Profit and Loss accounts , Balance Sheet,
- Coordinate with Revenue Department officer on Tax related issues.&boi & Custom
- Responsible for controlling annual plan, budget and forecast preparation with the associated analysis.
- Coordinate with auditors in relation to statutory account.
- Make report Profit/loss and Balance sheet by business , separate cost (overall expense) each plant by business
- Check data for support to calculate corperated income tax, BOI
- Check budget plan of Finance department, support to production department.
- Overview of summary inventory report & analysis stock dif.
- Sampling stock in warehouse and make Costing report separate by business
- Check & made cost card, summary report cost of goods sold compare with plan & analysis
- Male/Female 35 Years old up and have Master/Bachelor’s degree Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Prefer the candidate from Food , Chemical,Petrochemical,Pulp and Paper , Oil and gas would be advantage
- Have experience in Audit Background would be advantage
- Minimum experience 7 years directly in cost accounting and financial
- Have experience in Manufacturing accounting environment will be a plus
- Understanding in management of costing
- Strong understanding of accounting flow out
- Excellent in analytical and management skill and excellent for communication in English
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 038-757420 ext.402 Mobile: 089-1923431
Attn: Ms.jutamat Chaimungkun - Recruitment Consultant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.