Cost Accounting Manager Job (Manufacturing Industry), Bangpakong, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240257
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international food manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 5 years’ experience in budgeting, costing and financial analysis in an international environment for the job of Cost Accounting Manager, to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Cost Accounting manager will be responsible for Directing and controlling activities including financial analysis, cost accounting, and ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit and comply with the company policy.
- Ensure completeness and timeliness to prepare month end reporting, quarterly package included Letter of Representation and other group requested report. (Finance Reporting)
- Coordinate and make sure the payment was on time and monthly report in HS9 was submitted as requested. (Support Operation)
- Responsible for managing the reporting and analysis for Finance & Costing, provide analysis to support management on better decision making
- Ensure compliance in local tax role to all finance / accounting area
- Responsible and prepare closing process for Finance and Costing, critical thinking and analyse the data as part of operational improvement initiatives.
- Participate in any ad hoc projects to provide financial involvement
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Thai national
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or another related engineering field.
- At least 2-year experience with in Manufacturing industry
- 5 years’ experience in budgeting, cost accounting and financial analysis
- Hands on user in SAP CO/FI modules
- Positive thinking, willing to learn, high responsibility, trust-worthy and adaptable
- Leading for a sizeable ERP system implementation preferred
- Experience in internal or external audit fields preferred
- Very Good command of English and computer literacy.
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.