Kensington Associates Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Kensington Associates Recruitment (Thailand) Limited.
Kensington Associates was established in 1996 and since inception has positioned itself as a dynamic and successful Executive Search and Selection firm, working hand in hand with clients, providing a consultative talent sourcing solution. With offices in Thailand, China and Hong Kong, Kensington's client portfolio is made up of market leading, multinational and local organizations operating across Industries and functions.
Kensington Associates' clients demand the highest quality candidates. If you count yourself amongst this elite group we at Kensington Associates would like to hear from you. All of our candidate's details are treated with the greatest of confidentiality. No information is released about our candidates without their expressed permission.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254698
Our Client is global leader producer and marketer provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
Now is searching for Cost Accounting to perform all cost accounting activities,
provide report and analysis with support accurate and timely submission of financial statements
Position: Cost Accounting
Report to: Manager
Salary Range: 40-50 K (Depends on Qualifications and Potential)
- Perform all cost accounting activities including standard cost development, average pricing analysis, margin and cost ratio analysis, inventory control, variance analysis, etc.
- Provide reporting and analysis for all manufacturing activity including productivity, capital & department spending, forecasting, budgeting, absorption, sales, inventory and operations planning, etc.
- Review business activity and accounts to support accurate and timely submission of financial statements.
- Participate in development of the annual operating plan and monthly forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in costing, and 5+ years in work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good English communication skills (TOEIC>/= 550).
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt.