Cosmetic Sales Section Manager / Fashion Sales Section Manager
The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253032
Salary : 40,000 - 70,000 THB
- Develop budget based on detailed forecasts and manage counters and store to operate effectively.
- Analyze industry trends, consumer, and competitive to identify business opportunities.
- Create and work closely with team on marketing / promotion campaign to enhance sale and brand equity.
- Develop each member of the team to build a strong teamwork.
- Coordinate with retailers, recruiters, trainers and all parties involved regarding BA rotation, new BA placement, new shop opening, BA termination, closing down shop, etc.
- Provide input regarding BA placement and rotation, “To put the right man on the right job”, based on business information in order to maximize sales
- Responsible for weekly and monthly report regarding sale team management
- Generate monthly management meeting report.
- To uphold and communicate the company culture, rules and regulations when dealing with BA and all parties
- Thai nationality, Female / Male with Bachelor Degree or higher in any related field
- At least 5 years of solid experiences in store operations (cosmetic / fashion / retail)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking and creative
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft office
- Very good command of written and spoken English
Interested applicants could send their resume with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectation to:
The Mall of Korea Co.,Ltd.
99/6-9 Show DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex, Rim Klong Bangkapi Road, Bangkapi Sub-District, Huaykwang Distric, Bangkok 10310
Telephone: Khun Moo 061-087-3234
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
About The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
The Mall of Korea (the “MOK”) is Korean content’s global provider, and it exports and/or operates Korean contents, such as retail brands, F&B, K-culture, with on/offline shopping mall partners from all over the world.
With the top Korean experts on various fields and close relationship with Korean entertainment network, it will provide Hallyu (K-Wave) and Korean brands to overseas continuously with a mixture of Korean entertainment elements.
Under the MOK, there are several sub-brands and subsidiaries for the business as in below;
- K. District: Korean walking street (Combination of Korean brands)
- Current Seoul: Fashion, Cosmetic, and Lifestyle products multi store
- MOK Hall: Convention hall
- Celeb F&B: Korean Celebrities’ F&B stores
- K-Super: Korean Supermarket
The MOK is a major partner of Show DC, and the operation area is around 18,000sqm. The business scope of the MOK are:
- Korean tenants In & Out / Operation / Management / Administration
- Financing & Support for Korean SME
- Direct operation of Korean Brands & Multi stores (e.g. Fashion / Cosmetic / Lifestyle Store, Convention Hall, GYM, Celeb related F&B, etc.)
The K. District and Current Seoul will officially open its doors in November 2016 to shoppers who fancy Korean brands and culture. The visitors from all over the world can enjoy exceptional Korean culture and the hottest Korean brands and products acclaimed by top Korean designers at one spot, which will represent Seoul streets like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun and Hongdae.
After launching the 1st Project in Bangkok with Show DC, the MOK will actively focus on SE Asia expansion. Chiang Mai & Kuala Lumpur shopping mall operation in 2017 is expected (over 17 shopping mall launching in SE Asia and few mores in each continent).
K-DISTRICT & CURRENT SEOUL
K-District is the biggest indoor Korean town outside Korea(Total space in SHOW DC is around 15,000sqm).As a Korean retail and entertainment mix platform, K-District recreates popular Seoul streets like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun and Hongdae in SHOW DC. A one of a kind experience like nowhere in Bangkok. Visitors will experience the excitement of the K-wave with authentic Korean style street food, fashion, beauty and lifestyle products.
Within K-District, you will finda K-Market that will carry the biggest range of fresh produce and packaged food imported from Korea.
Head to K-Promenade to feast on the tastes of Korea and enjoy unique menus created by celebrity cafes and restaurants.
Current Seoul, our core retail business platform, is Fashion, Cosmetic, and Lifestyle direct multi stores, located at Show DC 1F. It provides the popular and trendy Korean brands at a glance. Here are some brands in the Current Seoul.
For the 2nd step, we are planning to launch Kids related entertainment zone, GYM with Korean style therapeutic massage, Cosmetic surgery clinic, and etc.