John Hardy Thailand is a registered company under BOI – ROH (Regional Operating Headquarter). We,as a back office, provide management service and support to companies within the group.
Corporate Tax Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219242
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting in organizing, planning and implementing strategy to oversee global tax management of John Hardy Group. The scope of work includes:
- Corporate Income Tax, Sales Taxes and Customs duties
- Several countries involved: USA, Hong-Kong, Indonesia, Thailand and etc.
- 20+ companies
- Responsible for Transfer Pricing Report and documentations, including monthly updates data and information for the group.
- Responsible for overall Tax Documentations.
- Manage and support day-to-day tax affairs to ensure compliance
- Provide reports regarding updated new tax laws, regulations, changes and developments in the taxation area
- Provide relevant tax information requested by auditors, tax consultants, the Revenue Department and all outside authorities.
Requirements and background:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field;
- 2-4 years of tax experience and/or large private industry;
- Experience in FMGC company is a plus;
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.);
- Good written and spoken communication skills;
- Strong responsibility and good in scheduling/prioritizing skills;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, details, and interruptions;
- Ability at team work and relating well with other staff members.
John Hardy (Thailand) Limited
No. 77/59Sinn Sathorn Tower 16th Floor, Krungthonburi Road,
Kwaeng Klongtonsai, Khet Klongsarn, Bangkok 10600
Closest BTS station is Krung Thon Buri station. Please take exit No.1