We are engaged in manufacturing and marketing of electric wires and cables, automotive wiring harnesses and other component parts on global basis in Thailand. To cope with our expanding business and increasing complexity of accounting and financial functions, we are seeking experienced high-caliber management staff-members to take on management and control of our overall financial and accounting functions. Main duties will involve financial and managerial accounting, budgeting, international accounting and financing, taxation, transfer pricing, auditing of related companies, computerized accounting and control systems, and so forth. Required qualifications:
Corporate Strategic Planning Staff (Internal Activities Control)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248324
- Promote, Control and lead the internal control activity including supporting the long term strategies, mid-term plans and yearly-plans for development
- Follow up company performance result
- Be Leader of CSR activity, Risk management and other business aspect
- Conducting ASEAN market research for strategy formulation
- Ad-hoc as per assigned by the Company.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance & Accounting, or International Business or related
- 1-2 years’ experience in planning or project management or risk management or internal controller.
- High level English skills (or Japanese skills N2 or N1)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Power Point with high skill ability
Remark: A suitable candidate may receive an opportunity to go to train in Japan, in such case he/she must be willing to bring knowledge back to apply and work with Company for a specific period of time.
Working day: Monday to Friday (08:00-17:00 hrs.)
Working Place: 388 Exchange Tower 18th Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Tel. 02-663-7781 Ext. 204
We will consider only applications sent to us via mail, fax or e-mail with attached file in Word and Excel format.
An attractive salary will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested qualified applicants are invited to fill out an application at TYL or send your English resume with recent photo, expected salary,professional reference by letter or click "Apply Now"
PERSONNEL AND LABOR RELATION DIVISION :
THAI YAZAKI CORPORATION, LTD. (TYL)
25th Floor, Two Pacific Place Building,
142 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 66 (0) 2653 2550 # 325, 303