Corporate Security Manager
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243784
Employer Ref. update
Work Location: Bangna-Trad K.M.22
- Responsible for the security of all Nissan company; employee, information, assets, and facility
- Develop, communicate, and implement security operations standards as regional and local policy
- Neutralize any perceived threats and hazards to the organization while maintaining peace and a working order
- Establish and promote Good Security Governance throughout company and affiliate
- Provide security management leadership in the organization
- Develop and pursue security programs and planning include security and emergency resource management
- Develop and maintain network and good relations to stakeholders, partners, and authorities
- Ensure security risk management and escalation of top risks to organization's top management
- Ensure incident management and emergency response
- Perform security investigation and cooperation with authorities
- Manage and raise staff security and awareness
- Ensure both physical security and information security are implemented as standard system and solution
- Manage loss mitigation effort and internal control effectiveness, minimize controllable losses
- Provide security briefings and trainings in a classroom environment or one on one situation
- Perform ad hoc project or special assignment as business or executives' requirement
- Bachelor's degree or higher in law enforcement, criminal justice, or related fields
- Minimum 10 - 15 years working experience in law enforcement, assets, information values and employees security, or security-related fields
- Direct experience in Corporate Security, Criminal Justice or similar roles in large Corporate/ large Manufacturer with either law enforcement, or other corporate security management
- Energetic, proactive, reliable, fast response, strong ownership with result-driven
- Excellent leadership, people management, team motivation, and problem solving
- Clear and concise communication style and ability to communicate sensitive/ confidential information across company
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to work professionally to maintain effective working relationships with persons at all levels, including judges, law enforcement officials, and representatives of other government and private agencies
- Fluent in English both written and spoken with computer literacy
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
74/1 Moo 2 Bangna-Trad Road, Km.22, Srisajarakae-yai
Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540
Visit us at www.nissan.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO.,LTD. a strategic regional operation base of global NISSAN. We are a manufacturer and distributor of "NISSAN" brand vehicles in Thailand, a subsidiary of Nissan Motor (Japan). Main models include the Frontier Navara pickup truck, Teana, Tiida, March and Almera eco cars, SLYPHY. Our business is expanding and growing in every region, creating great opportunities for professional excellence.We are looking for qualified and energetic candidates to join our team.