Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228203
- Providing basic advice pertaining to laws and regulations governing commercial banking business and the bank procedures, as well as monitoring compliance on regular basis and reporting any significant changes to BOD.
- Preparing agenda and document for shareholders and BOD meeting including preparing confidential documents in both Thai and English for BOD.
- Arranging the shareholders and BOD meeting thru monitoring subsequent actions in line with resolutions of meetings.
- Preparing and keeping registrations of directors, annual reports of company, notices calling shareholders and BOD meeting, as well as minutes of the shareholders and BOD meeting.
- Ensuring that the directors and executives have filed report on their interest and related persons’ interest, as required by laws.
- Ensuring that corporate information disclosures to regulatory agencies are in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Communicating with shareholders on their legitimate rights and on the company’s information, and serving as a communication center between shareholders, director and executives.
- Arranging performance assessment of Directors and reporting the performance assessment result to the board.
- Monitoring regulatory requirements and practices as concern construction material and/or properties business and directorship in order to provide initial recommendations.
- Be knowledgeable of the company’s business activities taking responsibility to organize schedule of business as Set regulation.
- Coordinating between BOD and executives.
- Performing other appropriate assignments.
- Female/Male age 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law, Business Administration, Liberal Arts or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in corporate secretary.
- Excellent business English both writing, speaking and reading comprehensive skills.
- Independent thinker of taking initiative and focusing on responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with directors of board, executive.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Flexible and adaptable.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
About Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
The Mahaphant (pronounced ‘Ma.ha.pant’) Group, Thailand has been established for over 30 years and is one of the largest manufacturers of fibre cement boards, siding and roofing and concrete roof tiles in Thailand.
Mahaphant has led the way in the roofing and walling industry with its creative flare and pioneering spirit. Under the brands Ha Huang and SHERA, our creations are unique both in terms of their originality and aesthetic qualities and they have made the company a leader in the fibre cement industry in the Asia region.
Mahaphant employs over 3,000 employees throughout its Headquarters in Bangkok and across five manufacturing/ distribution plants in Thailand. In addition, it has partners and manufacturing & distribution plants in China and India.
Our environmentally friendly building material products are sold throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe and our cutting edge production technology, distribution networks, marketing strategies and client services are enjoyed by our worldwide client base. Mahaphant continuously strive to improve ourselves through technology and human resources in the ever-changing business environment to ensure our progress and leadership position in the marketplace.
Furthermore, beyond the tangibles that you can touch are the hearts and souls of who have joined our people and are dedicated to forming a relationship that means more than just business. We are not only need people who are passionate, expert, persistent, potential high flyers and innovators but also results driven team players and excellent in their own field. If you’re ones of those, you’re welcome to join us.