Corporate Sales Executive (Rayong)
Wall Street English
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001317303
Employer Ref. New
- Selling the Wall Street English courses to prospective students in the Eastern Seaboard area
- Based in Wall Street Center at Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, you will be responsible for prospecting corporate (group and individuals)
- Ensure all KPIs are met that concern Sales, Student support and care
- Manage your diary ensuring that all necessary phone calls and appointments are carried out on time
- Handle on sale activities i.e. visiting clients, etc.
- Provide reports relating to your activity and sales progress to Corporate Account Manager
- Update the sales CRM in an accurate and reliable manner to ensure good contact management
- Deal with any issues or problems that may arise and ensure to handle properly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or any other related field
- Having at least 1 year for being Sales with preferable working background in service/hospitality/educational sectors
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting targets
- Excellent communication, observation and presentation skills
- Self-confident with a professional appearance
- Fluent English
- Valid driver license & private car required
Benefits: We offer an attractive remunerative package for permanent staff with free WSI English lesson, Health Insurance and career paths
Interested candidates please submit your CV, stating qualifications, experience with current and expected salary
For more information please contact 02 660 3041
Wall Street English
15th Floor Kamol Sukosol Building,
317 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wall Street English
About Wall Street English
Wall Street English is Thailand’s best and fastest growing English language school offering a Total English Speaking Environment for our students and staff. WSE has one center in Chiang Mai and nine centers in the Bangkok area – Silom, Siam, Ladprao (Union Mall), Pinklao, Seacon Square, Rangsit (Future Park), Ramintra (Fashion Island), Mega Bangna and Nonthaburi (CentraPlaza Westgate).
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for adults around the world. Our innovative Wall Street English Method, which focuses on teaching people to understand and speak English, integrates interactive lessons, self-study in workbooks, and small classes led by native English speaking teachers to provide the most effective English language instruction available.
Wall Street English, founded in 1972, has successfully taught over 2 million students in over 450 centers throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. Wall Street English's international offices are in Baltimore, Maryland (USA) and Barcelona, Spain.