Corporate Sales Executive
Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202236
Responsible for assisting Sales Manager to develop new business opportunities in Thailand Market. To manage relationship between CWT and potential clients and provide comprehensive and integrated business travel management program proposals.
Main Responsibilities & duties;
- To identify & manage any prospects/potentials clients & to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels within client organization in order to increase sales volume.
- Respond and attend to RFPs, RFIs, and rebids of local clients as they are required and ensure that all client contracts meet required profitability.
- Provide proposal to prospects clients locally and set up meeting for proposal presentation as necessary in a timely manner.
- Manage and deliver all reports/requirements for local (Thailand) and regional (Singapore).
- Response for Sales system /tools in updating sales information in regards with company requirement.
- Other responsibility as assign by the company.
Qualifications and requirement;
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration Management or other related field.
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Leadership & well-organized and able to work to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Recognize problems, react quickly and effectively to resolve them.
- Strong command in spoken and written English & Thai.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Interested candidates, please log in-create your account and submit your resume via this link :
Or send your application, CV and expected salary to
246 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110
Tel 0 26851781 Fax 0 2685 1791
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Limited
About Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Limited
Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Limited , a recognized world leader in business travel management and consulting services invited applications for the following positions in Thailand.