Corporate Risk Managment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254431
- Assist in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate business area's risks and control self-assessments.
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Monitor and manage the process for elevating control risks to more senior levels when appropriate.
- Provide risk management considerations associated with development of strategic plans.
- Manage the corporate risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements.
- Oversee and participate in planning, designing, implementing and maintaining companies compliance and audit programs, policies and procedures.
- Oversee and manage team of Compliance and Process Improvement in all aspect, including, hiring, on-boarding, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee engagement.
- Oversee, assist, or be the leader for company's International Certifications and Accreditation processes.
- Ensure & provide guidance to management and associates so are aware of their responsibility for ensuring compliance for their areas.
- Work closely with Ethic and Compliance team to ensure the corporate policies, rules and regulations are aligned with Global Ethics and Compliance policies
- Align department's objectives and prioritization of effort towards the overall effectiveness of the department. This includes setting individual objectives in support of department and corporate goals. Guide decision-making within your team with due consideration for justification of benefits, costs and risks to company and its clients.
- Act as the primary contact point for any escalation or communication coming from or going to senior management, across department.
- Work closely with other Business Unit heads to handling company activities, policies, issues and other related concerns.
- Develop collaborative relationships with management teams within and outside of relevant business units.
- Ensure corporate and departmental objectives are effectively communicated and ensure these are understood and adhered to. These include specific organization improvement initiaitve, sales and marketing activities, work standards and best practices.
- Complete any other appropriate ad hoc task as directed by your manager / direct supervisor.
- Complying with Corporate and Company's policies and procedures including Employee Handbook, HR Policy, Ethic & Compliance and time recording, ISO policy and procedure.
- Demonstrates capability and willingness to add value beyond the immediate requirements of the role.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any field. IT Management is preferable.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience with a focus on corporate risk management, compliance and process improvement, and/or company standardize accreditation.
- Must have a strong project management skills.
- A background knowledge on corporate Business Continuity model.
- Minimum of 3 years of managing a team of 3 - 10 people in a fast pace 600 + associates organization.
Interested candidate, please quick reply your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us.
JAC International Recruitment Limited
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact : Khun Sandy (Executive Search Team)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC International
About JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710