Corporate Relationship Manager (AVP)
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246145
Employer Ref. 1021710/001
An attractive Corporate Relationship Manager (AVP) job in a prestigious local bank based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Corporate Relationship Manager (AVP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Corporate Relationship Manager (AVP) to further expand the clients portfolio and drive business for the bank.
- Drive business and revenue growth
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients and internal colleagues and liaise with members of the client service team to ensure a coordinated approach to enhancing client relationship and maximising returns; provide support in the development and implementation of individual client plans
- Work in close partnership with product teams to cross-sell and market suitable products and services to clients
- Provide effective day-to-day support and service to clients in assigned portfolio and establish strong relationships with key individuals in the client's management team
- Undertake ad hoc projects and activities as and when required
To succeed in the Corporate Relationship Manager (AVP), you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or international bank.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Business Administration or any related fields
- Five to seven years of relevant experience
- Solid credit and relationship management background
- Strong business development and selling skills
- Strong people management skills
- Highly motivated, eager to accept new challenges and able to work under pressure
- Strong ability to multitask with a keen eye for detail, cope with competing client situations and tight deadlines
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Thai and English
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Relationship Manager (AVP) job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 25 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.