Corporate Product Portfolio and Integrated Strategy Manager/ผู้จัดการงานกลยุทธ์และสัดส่วนผลิตภัณฑ์ลูกค้าธุรกิจ
KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001297247
- Lead end to end process improvement / process design initiatives to deliver efficiency, productivity and benefits to the bank and services to customers.
- Identified area of improvement, present findings, perform cost-benefit analysis and recommendations to Stakeholders and project team.
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field
- At least 2 year experience in Banking industry
- Logical and systematic thinking
- Good in interpersonal skill
- Experience in process improvement and project management is a plus
- The ninth tower (MTR: Rama 9)
Trust your Future and Career Advancement with us
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Bank of the Year 2006
by the Money and Banking Magazine
Selected by Euromoney as Asia's Best Managed Bank in 2005, Kasikornbank has in its over 60 years of operation been regarded as Thailand's premier banking institution that thinks first and acts first. Its latest - and boldest - innovation is the establishment of KASIKORNBANKGROUP, Thailand's first and only financial conglomerate operating as comprehensive financial service provider under one singular brand of quality service - K Excellence.
Significantly, every member of the group is a leader in its field of business by its own right. :