Corporate Planning Manager
Locus Telecommunication Inc., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258440
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in Business Administrative, Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate strategy and business planning in IT industry with 2-3 year in managerial level
- Establish and manage Corporate Business Plan per divisions and Corporate level
- Annual (Quarterly)
- Mid/long term Business Plan
- Support company and divisions regarding various planning and support activities
New Business Planning
- Search new business line & Establish a business plan
- Launching a new business Prepare strategic plans and implementation programs
Business Partnership Management
- Optimize and manage Business Partnership
- Product & Solution
- Establish P/S Roadmap
- Business Partners Management
Management of Strategic Accounts
- Develop manuals for strategic accounts
- Establish corporate strategies and action plans per each key account
Assess corporate business performance
- Do “health check” (key indicators, issues and risk review)
- Establish and present relevant measures for the cases
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Locus Telecommunication Inc., Ltd.
About Locus Telecommunication Inc., Ltd.
Locus Telecommunication Inc. Ltd. (LTI) founded in 1999, is a leading company of System Integration (SI), Company specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Business Intelligence (BI), Solutions, Data Analytics, & Data Mining and Consulting fields. We are now offering a great opportunity with attractive compensation and good working environment for the right candidate in the following position.