Corporate & Partner Solution System Analyst
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244727
Employer Ref. *KanitaH
To perform highly complex activities regarding the design of a specialized IT solution for TG in regards to software components and framework to ensure end-to-end project technical soundness for a smooth project implementation
- Cooperate with Business user and BA on all System Analyst activities to propose technical solution to meet business requirement
- Cooperate with development team on all tasks of development activities to provide technical support and develop new migration plans for future technology infrastructure
- Cooperate with product vendor to deliver software package as business requirement
- Review deliverables prepared by development team before passing to deployment phase to ensure that all activities are performed accordingly to project objectives, technical requirements, and architecture design framework
- Review and control related software project documentation such as Software Specification, User Manual, Test Script, and other documents to ensure that all documents are accurate and follow by technical requirements
- Involve in quality assurance of procedures to support and manage project to develop on plan and on quality
- Develop product and system specification including test plans in order to ensure that specifications for new development are appropriate to meet customer needs while pursuing improved performance
- Prepare RFQ/RFP for product vendor to deliver product as business requirement
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- 5-10 years of experience in System Analyst
- 4-5 years of experience in Software development (design & implement) and Consulting (solution and problem solving)
- Experience in supervise team or manage project including vendor management
- Good understanding of Telecommunication such as GSM and LTE
- Experience in project management will be an advantage
- Strong in communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-organized and dedicated team player, must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast changing environment
- Possess a strong attitude of quality and customer centricity
- Good English communications.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only to K. Kanita by click "Apply Now"
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 24-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.